Becoming a member at The Trails Church is about becoming part of a family, not putting your name on a roll or joining a club. As you attend The Trails, you may have questions, or maybe you've decided you're ready to call The Trails home. Either way, membership class is the place for you.
Attending the class doesn't automatically commit you to membership. Instead, membership class gives you more information about who we are as a church and why we do what we do. You’ll get to meet some of our leadership, and you'll have the opportunity to make new friends with others in the class.
Steps to Membership at The Trails
- Membership Class. Sign up and attend a membership class.
- Membership Interview. This will allow us to answer any questions you have, as well as allow us to hear your stories of God’s grace in your lives.
- Read and sign a copy of The Trails Church covenant.
- Be presented to the church as new members.
- A welcome packet with your signed membership covenant will be mailed to you.
Sign up here for our next membership class or email email@example.com for more information.